WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Sunday, May 4, 2014

3:39 PM 0

Well if you know or may not know my previous video on youtube got blocked because of the music i used and to be honest i understand but i was sad cause some you guys couldn't watch the video.

So basically one of my favorite videos of all time is one made by wendymccolm on youtube
she made this video almost 2 years ago and it's soooooo goooooood.


So for now i think you kinda of realized that my previous video was my version of this video.
YES!!! I did it and if you didn't see the video you can see it right now.


So yeah guys i really hope you liked, this video was so stressful to make cause i did all by myself but in the end i was so happy that i finished this. The joy that i had editing this video was so big, you can't even imagine :P
If you did like and you can watch the video on my youtube channel, go there and leave a like :)
and if there is any other video you think i should recreate tell me and maybe i'll make it

xoxox 

0 comentários